Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween, whatever you are!



"Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen, voices whisper in the trees, 'Tonight is Halloween!" -Dexter Kozen

Happy Halloween whatever you are!

Have a spooktakular good time.


Have a frightfully spooky Halloween.


Have a fang-tastic night.


Have a bootiful Halloween.

big BOO to you!


Jack-o'-lantern


Yeah It's Halloween Day, the scariest night that only happens once a year. Ummm I wanna hold Halloween Party soooo bad. I wanna be a witch!!! and I wanna see my friends change into zombie, vampire, frankenstein, dracula, werewolf, mummy, monster, and many more! And I also wanna come to people's house, screamin' Trick or Treat, and get some candies or cakes!!
But... I think it's impossible cause my parents won't let me :((( what a bored Halloween...


No comments:

Post a Comment